ultrazolkain Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
FULL Adele Chasing Pavements

Répondre au sujet    ultrazolkain Index du Forum » Taverne des Ultrazolkain » Présentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
FULL Adele Chasing Pavements
Auteur Message
bambmai

Message FULL Adele Chasing Pavements Répondre en citant

Adele Chasing Pavements > bit.ly/1rZxi4O

Music,Canada^,,,Dawson,,,,Kim,,,(24,,,March,,,2008)Reception[edit]The,,song,,was,,inspired,,by,,an,,incident,,Adele,,had,,with,,a,,former,,boyfriend,,of,,six,,months.[4],,After,,learning,,he,,had,,cheated,,on,,her,,,she,,went,,to,,the,,bar,,he,,was,,at,,and,,punched,,him,,in,,the,,face.[4],,After,,being,,thrown,,out,,,Adele,,walked,,down,,the,,street,,alone,,and,,thought,,to,,herself,,,"What,,is,,it,,you're,,chasing?,,You're,,chasing,,an,,empty,,pavement."[5][6],,She,,sang,,and,,recorded,,it,,on,,her,,mobile,,phone,,and,,arranged,,the,,chords,,when,,she,,got,,home.[4],,"Chasing,,Pavements",,is,,written,,in,,the,,key,,of,,C,,minor.[7]For,,,a,,,while,,,they,,,appear,,,happy,,,together,,,,but,,,it,,,is,,,short-lived;,,,the,,,man,,,discovers,,,that,,,the,,,woman,,,had,,,another,,,lover^,,,"Archive,,,Chart:,,,2008-01-27"Single,,artwork,,Edit,,7",,vinyl,,Edit,,Add,,a,,photo,,to,,this,,gallery,,CD,,single,,Edit,,Add,,a,,photo,,to,,this,,gallery,,Track,,listingEdit,,UK,,CD,,single,,/,,7-inch,,vinyl,,No[2],,,,,,She,,,also,,,revealed:,,,,,,I,,,couldn't,,,write,,,songs,,,for,,,ages,,,because,,,I,,,found,,,it,,,really,,,hard,,,writing,,,songs,,,for,,,fun,,,or,,,writing,,,them,,,because,,,someone,,,had,,,invested,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,money,,,and,,,time,,,in,,,meAt,6:00,AM,one,morning,,after,learning,he,had,cheated,on,her,,she,went,to,the,bar,he,was,at,and,punched,him,in,the,face^,,"Dutchcharts.nl,,,,Adele,,,,Chasing,,Pavements",,(in,,Dutch)^,"Adele,,Chart,history",Billboard,Hot,100,for,AdeleSoundtrack,,,appearances[edit]Wikia,,,Skip,,,to,,,Content,,,Skip,,,to,,,Wiki,,,Navigation,,,Skip,,,to,,,Site,,,Navigation,,,The,,,Home,,,of,,,Fandom,,,Games,,,Movies,,,TV,,,Explore,,,Wikia,,,Games,,,Movies,,,TV,,,Trending,,,Wikias,,,Community,,,Central,,,Search,,,this,,,wikia,,,Search,,,all,,,of,,,Wikia,,,Sign,,,In,,,Register,,,Username,,,Password,,,Forgot,,,your,,,password?,,,Stay,,,logged,,,in,,,Or,,,Connect,,,Start,,,a,,,wikia,,,Advertisement,,,A,,,D,,,E,,,L,,,E,,,W,,,I,,,K,,,I,,,Navigation,,,On,,,the,,,Wiki,,,Wiki,,,Activity,,,Random,,,page,,,Videos,,,Images,,,Chat,,,Forum,,,Adele,,,Discography,,,19,,,21,,,25,,,Videography,,,Chasing,,,Pavements,,,Cold,,,Shoulder,,,Make,,,You,,,Feel,,,My,,,Love,,,Hometown,,,Glory,,,Rolling,,,in,,,the,,,Deep,,,Someone,,,Like,,,You,,,Hello,,,Tours,,,An,,,Evening,,,with,,,Adele,,,Adele,,,Live,,,Adele,,,Live,,,2016,,,Accolades,,,Music,,,19,,,Chasing,,,Pavements,,,Cold,,,Shoulder,,,Make,,,You,,,Feel,,,My,,,Love,,,Hometown,,,Glory,,,21,,,Rolling,,,in,,,the,,,Deep,,,Someone,,,Like,,,You,,,Set,,,Fire,,,to,,,the,,,Rain,,,Rumour,,,Has,,,It,,,Turning,,,Tables,,,25,,,Hello,,,When,,,We,,,Were,,,Young,,,Send,,,My,,,Love,,,(To,,,Your,,,New,,,Lover),,,Other,,,iTunes,,,Live,,,from,,,SoHo,,,iTunes,,,Festival:,,,London,,,2011,,,Live,,,at,,,the,,,Royal,,,Albert,,,Hall,,,Skyfall,,,Community,,,Recent,,,blog,,,posts,,,Forum,,,Twitter,,,Administrators,,,Tsu'tey,,,Ichinaru19,,,Tor,,,Duck,,,Contribute,,,Edit,,,this,,,Page,,,Add,,,a,,,Video,,,Add,,,a,,,Photo,,,Add,,,a,,,Page,,,Wiki,,,Activity,,,Watchlist,,,Random,,,page,,,Recent,,,changes,,,Chasing,,,Pavements,,,(song),,,344pages,,,on,,,this,,,wiki,,,Edit,,,Classic,,,editor,,,History,,,Comments0,,,This,,,page,,,uses,,,Creative,,,Commons,,,Licensed,,,content,,,from,,,Wikipedia,,,(view,,,authors)Select,,2008,,in,,the,,field,,AnnoFluxRetrieved,2011-09-06She,,,performed,,,"Chasing,,,Pavements",,,with,,,Sugarland"Chasing,,Pavements",,(Adele,,,Eg,,White),,,,3:31,,"That's,,It,,,I,,Quit,,,I'm,,Movin',,On",,(live),,(Sam,,Cooke),,,,2:12,,"Chasing,,,Pavements",,,was,,,the,,,27th,,,best,,,selling,,,single,,,of,,,2008,,,in,,,the,,,UK,,,,with,,,over,,,280,000,,,sales^,,"Chart,,Search,,Results,,,,European,,Hot,,100,,Singles,,2008-02-02"Not,,so,,they'd,,buy,,my,,album,,,but,,because,,I,,do,,wanna,,be,,known,,as,,a,,musicianHe,,loves,,it,,when,,the,,song,,comes,,on,,the,,radioRetrieved,,,2011-02-20Adele,,performed,,"Chasing,,Pavements",,along,,with,,"Cold,,Shoulder",,on,,Saturday,,Night,,Live,,on,,October,,18,,,2008British,,Phonographic,,IndustryBurrrr!,(Page,not,found),Sorry,,we,didn't,mean,for,that,to,happen!,You,can,search,Genius,by,using,the,search,bar,above,,or,go,back,to,the,homepage^,,,"Ultratop.be,,,,,,Adele,,,,,,Chasing,,,Pavements",,,(in,,,French)VG-listaWhile,,,set,,,in,,,London,,,,the,,,video,,,was,,,shot,,,in,,,Los,,,Angeles.[10]^,,"Austriancharts.at,,,,Adele,,,,Chasing,,Pavements",,(in,,German)The,second,was,in,a,beginning,scene,of,Charlie,Dean's,custody,battleRolling,Stone^,,"Canadian,,single,,certifications,,,,Adele,,,,Chasing,,Pavements"If,,necessary,,,click,,Advanced,,,then,,click,,Format,,,then,,select,,Single,,,then,,click,,SEARCH,,italiancharts.com^,"Danish,single,certifications,,Adele,,Chasing,Pavements" f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 20:44 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 20:44 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    ultrazolkain Index du Forum » Taverne des Ultrazolkain » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation